21 okt 2011

Magic Mushrooms

Finally some time again to make a new blogpost. I found a new challenge in photography. Now the flowers are almost out of bloom.... mushrooms are the new flowers to me. I really got the mushroom fever as many,many other people. It's so fun to do. To go to the forest. Looking for the good light and find all different kind of mushrooms. I really love it. I got myself a mushroom book but to be honest the all look the same to me when I am looking in the book so I just take pictures and sometime I can find the name.
I hope you will enjoy them.

Ametist zwam
Ametist zwam
I wish you all a very nice sunny weekend. I am going of the the woods again :)



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Andrea,

    Wow wat een plaatjes weer zeg.
    Een paddenstoel fotograferen is 1 ding, maar dan ook nog eens zo mooi en zacht.....TOP.
    Prachtig gekozen scherpte diepte.
    Wat is dit een genot om naar te kijken.

    Fijn weekend en groetjes,
    Karina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful. :) Your pictures look so delicate and detailed. They are works of art.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Perfect title,and I just love the second one here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dit heb je echt fantastisch gedaan. Helemaal in je eigen stijl en toch weer anders.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Een werkelijk prachtige serie paddenstoelen heb je gemaakt. En zo herkenbaar in jouw stijl. Complimenten!
    Voor mij zijn het voorbeelden zoals ik zelf paddenstoelen zou willen kunnen fotograferen. Echt top gedaan.


    Jowan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...